Bluetooth ANE (Android)
With the Bluetooth Adobe Air Native Extension, you will have full access to the Bluetooth hardware through the Android Bluetooth API. This Adobe air native extension lets you to scan for other devices, connect and pair to them and finally transfer data to them or receive files from them. This ANE has been built with consideration of connecting to Android devices to each other. if you need it for other purposes, feel free to contact us here: http://www.myflashlabs.com/contact/ (This is NOT a Bluetooth LE API)
Make sure to checkout the demo video above to see how efficient we have connected two devices to each other and we’re transferring data between them.
- • scan for other devices.
- • secure connection through uuid channel.
- • enable/disable Bluetooth.
- • force enable/disable Bluetooth.
- • control the Bluetooth visibility.
- • many listeners to notify you about different states of the Bluetooth.
- • transfer data to and from your Air apps.
Building multiplayer games in Air can be so fun by using easily accessed Bluetooth on devices. checkout this video to see how fast you can transfer data from your apps using this extension.
the logic is pretty simple and here’s a brief outline on how it works:
- • initials the Bluetooth extension and add listeners to listen to different event that may happen.
- • check if Bluetooth is on? if not, turn it on and make it visible to other devices.
- • you can receive an array of already paired devices or start scanning to discover Bluetooth devices near.
- • every Bluetooth device has a unique MAC address and you will be able to connect to other devices using their MAC address.
- • when two devices are successfully connected, you can send String data back and forth.
- • if one device closes the app or looses it’s Bluetooth connection, the second device will understand.
Always up to date
Our dev team, are always checking on the latest releases of Android/iOS to make sure you have access to the latest features of this library.
Professional support by real developers
If you are a member in MyFlashLabs club, you will have quick direct email support on all our ANEs but even if you are not a member, you will still receive professional help from our dev team. Our Android, iOS and AS team leaders are constantly checking on our GitHub issues pages trying to answer your tech questions as fast as they can. There is actually no time limit on how we support our products.
Have any questions regarding the usage of this Air Native Extension? The documentation and example files in our GitHub repository will help you a lot. But you can also checkout the Extension’s GitHub issues page and search for already answered questions. It’s very probable that your question is already answered there. Still couldn’t find what you’re looking for? Then post a new issue yourself, our Dev team will answer your questions a.s.a.p.
Have any questions before buying the item? Checkout our FAQ page. We have answered all of the general frequently asked questions regarding the licenses, our club membership benefits and etc…
This item is under the “One Time Usage” license which allows you to use it in a single end product. You may charge your client for your services to create an end product. But you can’t use the “One Time Usage” license on multiple clients or jobs. Though of course you can publish your single end product on multiple platforms such as AppStore and GooglePlay. View the full legal terms at MyFlashLabs licensing.
So if you like to use the purchased item in multiple end products, you need to order the item per usage to buy more “One Time Usage” licenses. So for example if you like to use this item in two different applications, you need to purchase it two times. And of course you can also consider buying our popular “Unlimited Usage” license, which allows you to use the purchased item in ANY number of end products, that is limitless. This type of license is available to Club members only. Read more about the club membership and its benefits.