AIR AS3 Touch Scroll for desktop, mobile and Starling
Abstract touch scroller library lets you scroll any content in your flash project. as the name says, it’s abstract, which means, there is nothing to addChild() to your project. it’s just there for you to do the calculations and animations. This functionality is perfect not only for any flash content but also for Starling projects.
If you are looking for a visible scrollbar to use in your Desktop or browser software, I suggest you to take a look at this version.
- 100% abstract, OOP.
- use it in GPU environment projects, like Starling and 3D projects.
- Set all of the class inputs live at run time.
- CPU & GPU friendly / max performance.
- full interaction with the status of your content.
- Using Greensock tweens engine.
- ability to externally scrolling your content, for Anchor purposes.
- HoldArea option in Touch scrolling for easier interaction with the content.
- Sticky scrolling option, just like Android 3.2+ scrolling and iphone like scrolling.
- lots of more detailed options and attentions.
This item is under the “One Time Usage” license which allows you to use it in a single end product. You may charge your client for your services to create an end product. But you can’t use the “One Time Usage” license on multiple clients or jobs. Though of course you can publish your single end product on multiple platforms such as AppStore and GooglePlay. View the full legal terms at MyFlashLabs licensing.
So if you like to use the purchased item in multiple end products, you need to order the item per usage to buy more “One Time Usage” licenses. So for example if you like to use this item in two different applications, you need to purchase it two times. And of course you can also consider buying our popular “Unlimited Usage” license, which allows you to use the purchased item in ANY number of end products, that is limitless. This type of license is available to Club members only. Read more about the club membership and its benefits.