Augmented Reality ANE (Android+iOS)
The Augmented Reality Adobe AIR Native Extension lets you enable AR in your AIR projects. It has awesome features with full variety of AR solutions for different types of projects in any scale.
Below are the main highlights of this native extension:
- • Uses Wikitude SDK to bring Augmented Reality solutions into Adobe AIR
- • No 3D engine or openGL programming is required to control 3D scense
- • AR solutions such as Geo Augmentation, 2D Image Recognition, 3D Engine controlled by HTML/JS, Instant Tracking (SLAM), Object Recognition, Cloud Recognition, and more…
- • 100% identical AS3 API for Android and iOS
- • Always up to date
Wikitude SDK is the winner
Let’s just have a quick look at some of the Wikitude SDK features:
- • Object Recognition: Object recognition technology creates an additional touch point to interact with users, allowing real time and 360 degrees AR experiences around real world objects.Build augmented reality experiences using a variety of real-world objects.
- • Instant Tracking: Ditch the markers! Instant Tracking is the first feature using Wikitude’s SLAM technology. Easily map environments and display AR content without the need of a target image (markerless). This feature works in both indoors and outdoors environments.
- • Multiple Image Target: This feature enables recognition of several images simultaneously. Once the images are recognized, developers will be able to layer 3D models, buttons, videos, images and more on each target. Additionally, augmentations will be able to interact with each other based on the targets’ positions. Multiple image target recognition can be used to bring interactivity to many apps.
- • Extended Tracking: Extended Tracking allows developers to go beyond targets. Once the target image is recognized, users can continue the AR experience by freely moving their devices without the need of keeping the marker in the camera view. This feature now shares the same SLAM algorithm as Wikitude’s Instant Tracking feature, providing robust performance for Wikitude-based apps.
- • Image Recognition: The Wikitude SDK embeds in-house built image recognition and tracking technology, which can be used out of the box. It works with up to 1000 images that can be recognized offline. Developers can switch seamlessly between augmenting recognized images and geo-located points of interest within the live camera image.
- • Location-Based Services With GEO Data: The Wikitude SDK comes with many convenient features that simplifies working with geo-referenced data. The design and layout of your points of interest are fully customizable to suit your needs.
- • 3D Augmentations: The Wikitude SDK can load and render 3D models in the augmented reality scene. Import your 3D model from your favorite tool like Autodesk® Maya® 3D or Blender. Every 3D model Based on the new Native API, Wikitude offers a plugin for Unity3D so you can integrate Wikitude’s computer vision engine into a game or application fully based on Unity3D.
- • Cloud Recognition: Wikitude’s Cloud Recognition service allows developers to work with thousands of target images hosted in the cloud. Wikitude’s technology is a scalable solution with very quick response time and high recognition rate. Includes 1,000,000 scan calls to the cloud service per month in each. Dedicated server options and custom offering available for enterprises.
- • And even more features: Click here to read more on Wikitude website.
You will receive our “Diamond AR” License too
After our talks with Wikitude team and finalizing the AR ANE project, we’re so proud to announce that we have some incredible news for the AIR community!
You’ll receive our “Diamond AR” license by purchasing this AR ANE! Which means you will save upto €150 when signing up for the Wikitude SDK plans. Isn’t it cool? We believe this can help lots of AIR developers out there. And those who are enthusiast about AR and willing to take advantage Augmented Reality in their Adobe AIR projects right away. Cheers!
Providing 100% identical AS3 API
We spent countless hours discussing the differences between iOS and Android APIs and created a completely new approach toward these functionalities to make sure the resulting AS3 API will be not only 100% identical on both platforms but also super easy to work with.
Always up to date
Our dev team, are always checking on the latest releases of Android/iOS to make sure you have access to the latest features of this library.
Premium Support Package
If you are an active MyFlashLabs club member, you will have access to our private and secure support ticket system for all our ANEs. Even if you are not a member, you can still receive premium help if you purchase the premium support package.
Have any questions before buying the item? Checkout our FAQ page. We have answered all of the general frequently asked questions regarding the licenses, our club membership benefits and etc…
This item is under the “One Time Usage” license which allows you to use it in a single end product. You may charge your client for your services to create an end product. But you can’t use the “One Time Usage” license on multiple clients or jobs. Though of course you can publish your single end product on multiple platforms such as AppStore and GooglePlay. View the full legal terms at MyFlashLabs licensing.
So if you like to use the purchased item in multiple end products, you need to order the item per usage to buy more “One Time Usage” licenses. So for example if you like to use this item in two different applications, you need to purchase it two times. And of course you can also consider buying our popular “Unlimited Usage” license, which allows you to use the purchased item in ANY number of end products, that is limitless. This type of license is available to Club members only. Read more about the club membership and its benefits.