Flash Dynamic AS3 Scroller for desktop apps
When building an Air desktop software, you will definitely need a scrollbar. you will have the Flex components as your help if you are building with Flex but if you are not using flex for your desktop app, you certainly need to create your own scrollbar. building a scroller might seem easy but if you start developing it, you will soon notice that there are many factors which you should consider before having a smooth dynamic scrollbar. And I think this has been the reason that you searched for a scroller and now you are reading this! well, this little pure AS3 library is here to save your time. concentrate on your software logic instead of building an AS3 scroller from scratch yourself! check out this sample demo to see how flexible and dynamic this scrollbar is.
If you are looking for a touch scroller for your mobile application, I suggest you to take a look at our other version of scrollbar here which is optimized for mobile usage. it will work on Starling and normal Flash apps.
- Control the scroll position with dragging then or with in code dynamically.
- Change the color and size of scroller and its buttons even in run-time.
- Control the scroller ease animation and even control the content movement blur animation.
- Put ANY content into the scrollbar and it will automatically make the content moveable inside.
- Create new instances of the scrollbar and import its setting so it will be super easy for you to have tens of scrollbar instances in your project and make them look like the same only by changing the properties of one of them.
This item is under the “One Time Usage” license which allows you to use it in a single end product. You may charge your client for your services to create an end product. But you can’t use the “One Time Usage” license on multiple clients or jobs. Though of course you can publish your single end product on multiple platforms such as AppStore and GooglePlay. View the full legal terms at MyFlashLabs licensing.
So if you like to use the purchased item in multiple end products, you need to order the item per usage to buy more “One Time Usage” licenses. So for example if you like to use this item in two different applications, you need to purchase it two times. And of course you can also consider buying our popular “Unlimited Usage” license, which allows you to use the purchased item in ANY number of end products, that is limitless. This type of license is available to Club members only. Read more about the club membership and its benefits.